Destroyed and burned down German Pz.Kpfw. IV medium tank of modification G or H of the 8th company of the 26th tank regiment (8./Pz.Rgt.26) of the 26th tank division of the Wehrmacht (26. Panzer-Division).
On September 14, 1943, this unit took part in the attack on the American positions to the south of Salerno, losing 9 of the 14 armored vehicles.
German Armored vehicles were destroyed by anti-tank artillery fire and “Bazooka”.