The captured German armored vehicles at the exhibition at the Gorky Park in Moscow in the autumn of 1945.
In the foreground is a heavy German tank Pz.Kpfw VI Ausf.B “King Tiger”, whose turret armor is pierced by the caliber of 57-mm anti-tank gun ZiS-2.
Behind him are two heavy tanks Pz.Kpfw VI Ausf. E “Tiger” of different years of release.
Behind them Pz.Kpfw V “Panther” and other armored vehicles.
In the left row are two anti-tank “Marder” self-propelled guns, a German armored personnel carrier, StuG III, “Wespe” and Italian Semovente L6/40 da 47/32.
Location: Moscow, USSR