Soviet prisoners of war are disinfected in the German concentration camp Zeithain.
In September 1942, the Zeithain concentration camp was closed, and the remaining prisoners of war (by that time more than 10 thousand) were transferred to the Belgian camp Leuven, from where they were sent to the mines of Belgium and Northern France to extract coal. The photo shows disinfection before transporting prisoners of war to Belgium.
Place of Photography: Zeithain
Date: Summer 1942