The Soviet Navy, Lakhta gunboat of the Ladoga military flotilla is preparing to open fire on the enemy.
The Lakhta gunboat of the Soviet Navy was converted from a ground-loading chalet of pre-revolutionary buildings and became part of the Ladoga Flotilla in August 1941. From September 1941 to June 1944 the gunboat repeatedly participated in artillery shelling of enemy positions on the shores of Ladoga Lake.
Location: Lake Ladoga, USSR
Author: Alexander Ustinov