The completely destroyed Soviet T-34-85 medium tank of the Red Army in the government quarter of Belgrade.
The photo was taken immediately after the end of the battle for the city. The big house in the picture is the building of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Yugoslavia (now it is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Serbia).
Location: Belgrade, Yugoslavia
Photo date: October 20, 1944