World War 2 Photo – Crews of Soviet light T-26 tanks in the Battle for Murmansk: according to some data, on the island of Kildin, on the other – on the Rybachiy peninsula.
T-26 is a Soviet light tank. Created on the basis of the English tank “Vickers Mk.E” (also known as “Vickers 6-ton”), purchased in 1930. The T-26 was adopted in the USSR in 1931.
Date of the photo: 1942
Author: Evgeni Khaldei