Partisan detachment named after Nikolai Shchors from the 37th guerrilla team named after Alexander Parkhomenko of the Minsk junction before the start of the “rail war” in the rear of the Wehrmacht.
At the head of the building in the center in the cap is commander of the detachment – Ustin Nikitich Shvaykov. A day after the start of the military operation, he will be seriously wounded.
Location: Minsk region, Belorussian SSR
Date: August 1943