T-26 light tanks in the Murmansk region in the Arctic: according to some sources, on the island of Kildin, on the other – on the Rybachy Peninsula.
T-26 – Soviet light tank. Created by “Vickers Mk.E” English tank (also known as the “Vickers 6-ton”) purchased by the Bolsheviks in 1930. T-26 light tanks was adopted in the USSR in 1931.
Time taken: 1942
Author: Eugene Khaldey