Destroyed Soviet T-26 light tank and KV-1 heavy tanks from the 3rd tank division of the Red Army, lost on July 5, 1941 in battles against the German 1st Panzer division on the Pskov-Ostrov road near the village of Karpovo.
Subsequently, the KV-1 tank was evacuated and repaired by the Nazis. Used in the 8th Panzer Division of the Wehrmacht.
Source of photo information:
Date: July 1941