Soviet submarine K-56 arrived in the port of Helsinki
The submarine of the Baltic Fleet K-56 arrived at the port of Helsinki.
After Finland left the Second World War in September 1944, Soviet submarines were given the opportunity to base their operations on Hanko, Helsinki and Turku. In particular, the K-53 and K-56 submarines in 1945 were in Finland regular repairs.
In the foreground, Lembit submarine.
Location: Helsinki, Finland