Soviet gunboat “Nora” on Lake Ladoga.
Prior to the war, the Nora gunboat was a dredge of the Baltekhflot of the Special Hydro-building Army of the NKVD. It was built between 1939 and February 1941 at the shipyard Deutsche Werft AG in Hamburg, Germany. It was mobilized on July 10, 1941, refitted and on July 24, 1941, it became part of the Baltic Fleet. From July 26, 1941 to September 23, 1944 was part of the Ladoga military flotilla.
The photograph clearly shows the deforming camouflage of the ship.
Location: Ladoga, USSR