The Soviet bomber DB-2VK-108 (daytime high-speed bomber with two VK-108 engines) at the static strength test bench at the Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute (TsAGI) of the USSR.
This bomber was developed on the basis of the Pe-2I aircraft by a design team led by V. Myasishchev from the summer of 1944. From Pe-2I, the new modification was to be distinguished by an improved propeller-driven group, an increased bomb bay, an altered configuration of the nacelles, improved aerodynamics and larger wheels. In connection with the end of the war, the bomber flight test program was not completed.
Location: Stakhanovo, Moscow region, USSR