An armored car of artillery observers from the Nazi Wehrmacht Sd.Kfz. 253, equipped in the field (or repair shop) to the radio station FuG8 with a loop antenna.
Sd.Kfz. 253 armored car has a tactical sign of the Wehrmacht self-propelled artillery unit. Sd.Kfz. 253 armored car from the 21st Panzer Division (in August 1941 the 5th light division from the German African Corps was reorganized into the 21st Panzer Division).
Photo place: Tunisia, North Africa
Date of the photo: 1941