American soldiers from the 105th Engineer Battalion of the 30th Infantry Division inspect the German Pz.Kpfw. III light tanks captured at the Krupp-Gruzon factory in Magdeburg.
Until 1943, the factory in Magdeburg produced tanks Pz.Kpfw. IV and various self-propelled guns. Since 1943, this plant is absent in reference books as a manufacturer of armored vehicles of the Third Reich. Probably, after the damage sustained during the Allied bombardment, the plant completely switched to repairing damaged armored vehicles.
Location: Magdeburg, Germany