La place de la Concorde in Nazi-occupied Paris.
Place de la Concorde – the central Paris square an outstanding monument of urbanism of the Classical period. It is the second largest in France (after the Square des Quinconces in Bordeaux). Wore the name of King Louis XV, after the overthrow of the monarchy was called the Square of the Revolution; It received its current name in estates sign of reconciliation after the revolutionary terror in 1795.
Photography Location: Paris, France
Author: André Zucco