Victory Parade of the Allied Forces in Berlin on September 7, 1945, dedicated to the end of the Second World War. A convoy of 52 Soviet JS-3 heavy tanks from the 2nd Guards Tank Army is on Charlottenburg Highway.
In the Victory Parade on September 7, 1945, in addition to the Soviet troops, American, British and French troops were stationed in Berlin to secure the occupation of Germany. The parade was taken by Soviet Marshal Georny Zhukov.
Location: Berlin, Germany
Date: September 7, 1945