German light tank PzKpfw II on the road during Operation Barabrossa on the territory of the USSR.
Pz.Kpfw. II (full name – Panzerkampfwagen II, also known as Sd.Kfz. 121 and T-II) – German light tank of the Second World War.
It was developed in 1934. In various modifications it was made before 1943. At the beginning of the Second World War PzKpfw II tanks accounted for 38 percent of the Wehrmacht tank fleet.