German soldiers are photographed on the abandoned Soviet T-28 multi-turret medium tank.
T-28 release of 1939-1940, screened (equipped with additional armor) in the autumn of 1940. The tank is armed with a cannon with a 76 mm L-10 tank gun. It belonged to the 1st Tank Division of the 1st Mechanized Corps. Abandoned because of the breakdown of the transmission in the area of Leningrad in July-August 1941.
Author: Helmut Ritgen