Color photo of the Second World War: English tank Mark V of the First World War, established in the Nazi-occupied Kharkov.
The English tank Mark V was installed in 1938 as a monument. Then it was located on Proletarian (former Sergievskaya) Square, now stands on Constitution Square.
Damaged left caterpillar The English tank Mark V is the result of a battle during the Civil War in the autumn of 1920, when the tank was captured by soldiers of the Red Army.
Damage on board the English tank Mark V – recent – most likely, the tank was fired upon by soldiers of the Wehrmacht during the capture of Kharkov.
Place of photo: Kharkov, Ukraine, USSR
Date of the photo: 1942