Bulgarian pilots at the aerodrome of Karlovo near the Dewoitine D.520 fighter.
This is one of the first pictures of the Bulgarian D.520. On the plane still have German identification marks.
In September 1943 at the airport Karlovo solemn ceremony of transfer by Germans to Bulgarians of 48 fighters Dewoitine D.520 of the French manufacture, earlier belonging to the government of Vichy.
Location: Karlovo, Bulgaria
Date: September 1943