The British Cromwell (Cromwell Mk IV) tank of the commander of the 1st Polish Tank Division Stanislav Maczek in Scarborough, England.
The 1st Polish Tank Division was landed in Normandy in July 1944 and incorporated into the 2nd Corps of the 1st Canadian Army.
In the background is the Humber Scout car Mk 1.
Source of photo information:
Location: Scarborough, England
Date: July 1944
Photo by Czesław Datka