Abandoned by his crew of German “Tiger” heavy tank on the streets of the French city.
Panzerkampfwagen VI «Tiger» Ausf E, «Tiger» – German heavy tank of World War II, the prototype of which was a tank VK4501 (H), developed in 1942 by “Henschel” under the direction of Erwin Aders. In the departmental classification of armored vehicles through Nazi Germany initially the tank received the designation Pz.Kpfw.VI (Sd.Kfz.181) Tiger Ausf.H1, but after adopting the same name of the new heavy tank – PzKpfw VI Ausf. In Soviet documents tank “Tiger” was designated as T-6 and T-VI.
Photography Location: France
Time taken: September 1944