Abandoned Soviet T-26 and T-35 tanks after tyazhelyyh fighting in Dubno, in July 1941. In the background, the T-35 multi-turret tank (model 1938). Two white stripes on the turret – a tactical character from the 67th armored regiment of the 34th Tank Division of the 8th Mechanized Corps of the Kiev Special Military District. In the foreground, the T-26 light tank (model 1939) – from the same division. June 22, 1941 in the 34th Tank Division was 7 of KV heavy tanks, 38 of the T-35 multi-turret tanks, 238 of the T-26 light tanks and 25 light tanks of the BT.
Time taken: July 1941