130 mm gun B-7 dismantled from the light cruiser Chervona Ukraine (until December 26, 1926 Admiral Nakhimov) on the Sevastopol battery No. 703 from the 4th Division of Coastal Defense.
After the death of the cruiser on November 13, 1941, four artillery batteries were formed from the main caliber guns raised from it in Sevastopol. Battery No. -703 was part of the second defense sector and consisted of two B-7 guns. The commander of the battery was Senior Lieutenant P. Rabinovich, who earlier served as commander of the gun at Chervona Ukraine.
Location: Sevastopol, USSR