SU-76 self-propelled guns from the 10th Panzer Corps of the 5th Guards Tank Army of the 2nd Byelorussian Front occupy the city of Mühlhausen in Germany (now the Polish city of Mlynary) during the Mlawa-Elbing operation.
The city of Mühlhausen was liberated from Hitler’s troops on January 24, 1945.
Location: Mühlhausen, East Prussia, Germany
Date: January 1945
Author: Arkady Shaikhet